14 Mar 2012

Sewing plans for the spring and summer



New look 6093
1940's inspired dress
Try to think the busy fabric away and just look at the lines! (the polka dot dress looks pretty too!)

My sewing machine should arrive today and I already started planning what I want to sew in the next months. These patterns are in no particular order...

 
McCalls 5974
I desperately need a few wrap dresses! This one has a faux wrap, just two sashes attached to the sides.
Now I can sew knits! There are so many pretty dresses on the internet made of this pattern, it almost seems to be fool-proof. I imagine it with some kind of abstract, graphic print.


 

Vogue 2900
This was one of the first Vogue patterns I bought. Love the drop-waist idea with the fitted bodice and the graphic lines.
I think this version looks so pretty and summery! Though white is not my fav. color because it makes me look 'ill'  I might choose another pale colored cotton-linen mix for this dress.




Marfy 2440
Of course...


    
A raglan sleeve blouse from a Dutch Knipmode magazine (february 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment